Freeze warning issued for much of Metro Atlanta | News
ATLANTA -- With temperatures expected to dip down to the high 20s overnight, a freeze warning has been issued for large portions of Metro Atlanta.
WEATHER BLOG: Winds, Freeze and Sunshine
The freeze warning affects Barrow, Butts, Clayton, DeKalb, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall, Henry, Jasper, Lamar, Newton, Pike, Putnam, Rockdale, Spalding, Upson and Walton counties.
It will be in effect from 3 a.m. to 8 a.m. Friday.
Residents are reminded to bring their outdoor pets and plants inside and to wrap their pipes.
Upcoming Events near Dunwoody
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Colbert plans segment on jailed electric car owner
- Cops alleged electric car owner stole $10-25 worth of electricity
- Electric car owner charged with stealing 5 cents worth of juice
- One dead in Dawsonville plane crash
- W. Wesley Hamilton joins Sterling Risk Advisors as Broker & Managing Director of Strategic Accounts