Driver echoes most common commuter complaint | News
ATLANTA -- Anyone who drives in Metro Atlanta knows the frustration of repeatedly stopping and going due to mis-timed traffic signals. In fact, signal timing is probably the most common problem submitted to 11Alive's Commuter Dude.
But is it a fixable problem? Most people think that signal synchronization is a cheap and easy fix. But unfortunately, it's more costly and complicated than you might think.
Driver Kristen Mabes thinks a popular Dunwoody to Sandy Springs corridor could to stand to benefit from some timing adjustments. So, she contacted Commuter Dude for help.
Upcoming Events near Dunwoody
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Colbert plans segment on jailed electric car owner
- Cops alleged electric car owner stole $10-25 worth of electricity
- Electric car owner charged with stealing 5 cents worth of juice
- One dead in Dawsonville plane crash
- W. Wesley Hamilton joins Sterling Risk Advisors as Broker & Managing Director of Strategic Accounts