GA-400 improvements should help northbound commute | News
ATLANTA -- Ever since the transportation referendum was voted down, the Georgia Department of Transportation has been searching for easy, inexpensive ways to keep traffic flowing on state routes, especially Georgia-400.
Over the weekend, crews made two improvements designed to further that aim. The first is the widening and extension of the northbound entrance ramp on Abernathy Road.
The second, is the addition of a third lane starting at the McGinnis Ferry overpass and running two miles in length to the Big Creek Greenway Bridge in Forsyth County.
11Alive's Commuter Dude got a look at both of them this morning.
Upcoming Events near Dunwoody
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Colbert plans segment on jailed electric car owner
- Cops alleged electric car owner stole $10-25 worth of electricity
- Electric car owner charged with stealing 5 cents worth of juice
- One dead in Dawsonville plane crash
- W. Wesley Hamilton joins Sterling Risk Advisors as Broker & Managing Director of Strategic Accounts