Sneiderman visitation case resolved | News
ATLANTA -- An ongoing visitiation case between Andrea Sneiderman and her estranged in-laws ended Thursday morning the case was dismissed without prejudice.
A single-paragraph filing in Fulton County court says the two sides have reached an understanding regarding visitiation and custody. Specific information regarding the terms is not being released by the court.
The parents of Rusty Sneiderman had alleged Andrea was not allowing them to see their grandchildren. Andrea had denied the accusations, prompting the grandparents to take her to court.
Andrea Sneiderman has been charged in the shooting death of her husband Rusty outside a Dunwoody daycare center in November 2010. Hemy Neuman was convicted earlier this year in the crime.
Upcoming Events near Dunwoody
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cops alleged electric car owner stole $10-25 worth of electricity
- Electric car owner charged with stealing 5 cents worth of juice
- One dead in Dawsonville plane crash
- W. Wesley Hamilton joins Sterling Risk Advisors as Broker & Managing Director of Strategic Accounts
- Black Friday chaos around Atlanta and the country